In a nutshell: Expedition to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh. First descent of the Subansiri River, jungle trekking expedition to isolated tribes of Arunachal and Tibetan-speaking Memba tribes.
Interactive map of the expedition
Routes of both parts of the expedition – the rafting part and the trekking part – are mapped here. The map shows milestones – our camps, villages, locations of emergency events.
The map also hosts pictures made in expedition. The more you zoom the map, the more pictures will appear on it.
If you just want to see pictures, without following the map – welcome HERE.
Key to lines and symbols on the map:
- yellow lines – moving on a motor vehicle
- green lines – trekking in jungle
- blue lines – rafting down Subansiri on catamarans
- white semitransparent lines – heave gauge transportation: airplanes, train, bus
– expedition camps
– locations of the smaller catamaran collapse and of the bigger catamaran overkeels
To be updated.